Health systems, hospitals and physicians are facing unprecedented demands in a continually evolving environment. Emerging technologies, changing regulations, and increased patient demand are driving a full-scale health care transformation. The new health care world is more collaborative, more patient-centric, and digitally driven, making knowledgeable business counsel more critical than ever.
EisnerAmper’s health care advisors help you develop growth strategy, improve operations, restructure and recover from financial challenges, optimize digital health services, and prepare for the future of health care. We blend broad health care experience with detailed knowledge of operations and strategy. From data-driven analytics that reduce risk to insightful strategies to best position you for the future, our results-oriented, innovative solutions are tailored to each client and generate measurable results.
The range of our expertise fortifies our understanding of the market’s complexities and drives powerful solutions to unique challenges. We take a rigorous, fact-based approach and conduct our client collaborations in a hands-on fashion—coordinating all of the skill sets needed for each project.
- Physician groups and faculty practices;
- Health systems, community hospitals and academic medical centers;
- Ancillary health care services such as ambulatory surgery centers, home care providers and other supportive services;
- Not-for-Profits providing health care services;
- Government agencies; and
- Entrepreneurs and Investors (venture capital, private equity funds)
- Captive Insurance Companies