Financial Management and Disbursements
Disbursement programs can benefit from an experienced and adaptable team focused on enhancing processes, increasing efficiencies, and maintaining compliance.
EisnerAmper’s financial management and disbursement professionals deliver exceptional client service by employing experienced team members, utilizing innovative thinking, and implementing disbursement platforms to provide comprehensive workflows and quality deliverables, including:
- Disbursements in the form of electronic and physical payments
- Quality control review of payment requests and awards
- Bank account management and reconciliation
- Reporting and tracking of payments, including source funding reconciliation
- Tax and other filing support, including 1099 processing and campaign finance
- Policy creation, process and control design, and procedure implementation
- Assist underperforming programs at any point in the life cycle of the programs
EisnerAmper utilizes an established and robust set of best practices for financial management, accounting, and disbursements. We have deep experience designing, deploying, managing, and optimizing sophisticated and responsive funds distribution systems. Our financial management and disbursements team has successfully disbursed over $3 billion in federal and state-funded programs, class actions, mass torts, and similar engagements. Our experience includes:
- CARES Act
- Settlement funds
- Other federal, state, local, and private funding sources
EisnerAmper has disbursed over $3 billion in payments throughout the United States.
- Quickly address accounting and finance process needs.
- Adapt to any program, grant management system, and/or financial system.
- Utilize a disbursement system to initiate same-day disbursements.
- Process large-scale payments quickly and in compliance with judgement.
- Implement payment processes and controls with a focus on audit readiness.
- Provide real-time reporting and full-scale reconciliations.
- Operate with processes supported by security and confidentiality protocols.
- Reconcile and report post-program and closeout.
- Deliver one-time or recurring disbursement processing.
Explore More Insights
Comparing Fee-for-Service and Cost-Based Reimbursement for School-Based Medicaid ProgramsRead More
Build America, Buy America Act: Navigating the Implications for ARPA and IIJA-Funded ProjectsRead More
Key Updates from U.S. Treasury’s 2023 Interim Final Rule for ARPA State & Local Fiscal RecoveryRead More