Whether your organization is undergoing routine updates or organizational transformation, change is inevitable. We can help you increase the benefits of change and minimize resistance.
New tools, systems, and management strategies are necessary for the continued health of an organization, but these changes can also be highly disruptive. EisnerAmper provides training, strategic communications, planning, and business process design services to minimize disruption. Our team supports clients through both small- and large-scale change by preparing staff and paving the way for a smooth and effective transition.
EisnerAmper helps clients recognize the impact change has on the workforce and uses cohesive, consistent training to reduce interruption and increase employee productivity, engagement, and confidence. Our training strategy addresses:
- Developing real-time, ongoing operational training procedures
- Onboarding of new team members and setting work expectations
- Developing “train the trainer” experiences where training leads are taught how to develop and deliver content, respond to Q&A, and resolve unanswered questions
Strategic Planning and Communications
Process Change Support
Timely and consistent planning leads to successful acceptance of changes in policies, procedures, and/or software, all while building consensus and buy-in among team members and stakeholders. EisnerAmper provides change management support and oversight for numerous large-scale projects and workforces of all sizes. Our approach to this area includes:
- Evaluating change impacts and creating a plan for acceptance and integration of changes
- Developing and deploying teaching modules to produce end-user and team member readiness and support
- Defining change management roles in a fluid environment while solidifying responsibilities for the future
- Organizational change management plans
- Onboarding materials
- Program/project launch plans
- Maintenance and retention plans
- Workforce culture questionnaires
- Policies and standard operating procedures
- User manuals and job aids
- Communication matrices
- Resource plans
- Strategic planning workshops
- Customized team trainings with learning objectives
Change Management Insights
Curated content related to current Change Management issues and how we can help provide guidance.
What's on Your Mind?
Ann Hilzim is a Partner within the Business Transformation Services practice and leads the Change Management and Project Management teams. She specializes in project management, change management, training, communications, and policy and procedure development.
Start a conversation with Ann