You need personal attention, tailored service, and access to a deep bench of resources to achieve your mission. We can help.
EisnerAmper offers a complete scope of management services to associations and not-for-profit organizations, including trade associations and professional societies. We provide the knowledge and services needed to develop and grow your organization.
Our association management professionals address clients' management and administrative needs with more than three decades of experience. We offer a combination of close personal attention with the depth of resources and technical experience that only a large professional service firm can provide.
We recognize and respect each association’s unique needs and tailor our service methodology to meet those goals and expectations. From coordinating board activities to managing membership and communications, EisnerAmper can provide dedicated resources to help you run your organization smoothly and efficiently. Our experienced professionals function as your outsourced staff, providing you with the support and knowledge base you need to achieve your goals and mission.
How We Help
- Membership database management
- Member communications
- Invoicing and processing
- Membership recruitment
- Website management and content updates
- Contract and vendor negotiation
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Sponsorship and exhibitor recruitment
- Event logistics and planning
- Program management
- Promotional materials development
- Registration management
- Conference app setup and management
- Event assessment
- Onsite services
- Board meeting planning
- Strategic plan implementation
- Accessible financial dashboard
- Tax preparation
- Accounts receivable/accounts payable
Marketing & Creative
- Content development
- Social media management
- Marketing strategy development and implementation
- Application development and facilitation
- Data analysis and dissemination
- Credentialing tracking
- Site visit coordination
- Document management
- Policies and procedures management
- Email, phone, and other communications support
- Volunteer management and support
What's on Your Mind?
Melanie Talley is a Director in the firm and has nearly 15 years of experience. Melanie specializes in association management and has worked with a variety of clients.
Start a conversation with Melanie