Digital Health Services
Strengthened by circumstances brought about by the pandemic, Digital Health Services are transforming the patient care journey. Technology can be deployed to improve consumer experience and return on investment, increase patient engagement, drive patient acquisition and retention, deliver new care solutions, and quite literally change lives for the better. From setting appointments to providing care to receiving payment, those who use technology to improve both patient and provider experience and improve outcomes will be the ones who win and retain patients.
The challenge is harnessing all of technology’s power into a focused digital strategy, knowing where your strengths and opportunities lie, and optimizing financial performance. With deep insights and expertise, our digital health care experts can help you take advantage of the digital revolution, convert data and analytics into potential, and turn rapid change into brand differentiators.
Our Digital Health Services help clients capitalize digital assets for growth, efficiencies and risk management.
Risk and Safety Analytics
Risk mitigation solutions to reduce costs and improve safety.
- Medical Malpractice and Patient Safety Risk
- Advanced Risk and Compliance Models
- Controls Integration and Risk Mitigation
- Data Governance and Integrity
Operational Reliability and Accountability
Optimize and leverage controls across people, process and technology to mitigate risk and improve safety.
- Program and Project Management
- Process/Workflow Analysis and Improvement
- EHR Controls and Configuration Optimization
Optimization solutions to leverage existing systems and deploy new solutions.
- System Architecture and Selection
- Solution Optimization
- Digital Roadmap Incorporating AI/ML, BOTs, Block Chain
- Identify and Realize Secondary Value of EHR Data
- Virtual Care Integration - Access to Revenue Management
Expertise That Brings Insight
Our Digital Health Services team brings decades of experience and deep exposure in the field. They have worked with some of the largest health care organizations across the United States, helping clients harness their existing data and system investments. As leaders in their field, our data scientist team understands the challenges, the workflows, and the solutions at the intersection of health care and technology.