Kate M. Siegrist
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group, LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Kate Siegrist is a Partner with over 20 years of combined experience advising CEOs, CISOs and CIOs. She helps her clients navigate highly regulated industries to ensure business opportunities are not missed due to compliance burden.
Kate leads a growing team that consults with executive leadership and business owners to improve their security posture through a variety of audits and assessments including SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3, HITRUST, HIPAA Security, Privacy, NIST, ISO 27001, and cybersecurity services. Kate and her team customize the experience, so it is not an out-of-the-box type of cybersecurity or compliance audit experience.
Prior to joining the firm, Kate was a Partner at Lurie LLP, a Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm, which provided clients with solutions in accounting, audit, tax planning and wealth management, serving business leaders in a wide variety of industries including health care, professional services, technology, manufacturing, real estate and more.
Kate is a frequent speaker on technology and control topics relevant in this rapidly evolving arena including speaking engagements at the Institute of Internal Auditors, AICPA, HITRUST, and Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
Additionally, Kate has been recognized as a “Notable Women in Technology” by Twin Cities Business, “Top Woman in Finance” by Business & Commerce, and as a “40 Under 40” honoree by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- Audit & Assurance
- Technology Controls
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (CCSFP)
- Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management: BS, Management Information Systems & Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Dress for Success: Finance Committee Chair & Board Member
- YMCA of the North: Audit Committee Member
- University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management: MIS Executive Advisory Board for Curriculum
- Women’s Business Development Center of Minnesota
Insights from Kate
HITRUST Updates Aim to Make Assessment Process More User-Friendly To Healthcare, “Growth-Mode” CompaniesRead More