Job #1833: Human Resource Director - Utah (11/21/2022)
Job TitleHuman Resource Director
LocationSalt Lake City, Utah
About CleanJoule Inc.
CleanJoule Inc. is a Series B, sustainable aviation fuel development company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. Our novel, one-of-a kind technology allows us to harness energy from biomass and convert it to superior performance aviation fuel as well as carbon negative, bio-rubber that can be used in various consumer and commercial products.
CleanJoule was initially inspired by our co-founders and a team of brilliant scientists looking to create clean energy solutions. We are a passionate and creative group of engineers, scientists, and visionaries who have since been focused on aviation fuels, with the purpose of creating a sustainable planet, reducing global carbon emissions, and ultimately combatting climate change.
Director of HR Job Description:
We are hiring a Director of Human Resources who can build and lead a HR organization as we
enter our next stage of growth and begin commercializing our jet fuel and rubber technology.
You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior
management on all related subjects.
The Director will manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic
mindset. The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned
with all business objectives.
• Develops and implements human resources strategies by establishing talent acquisition,
staffing, employment processing, and compensation
• Hires staff and negotiates employment agreements
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
• Manages staff records and performance reviews
• Handles employee benefits
• Identifies staffing needs and develops human resources strategies by forecasting and anticipating requirements
Desired Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelor's degree in human resources management and 8+ years of experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• A collaborative and flexible style with experience operating in a startup environment
Salt Lake City, Utah – Onsite
Interested members should e-mail resume to Jessica Chamoun at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1833 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.