Technical Accounting Advisory Services
Effectively navigating constantly changing accounting standards and SEC rules and regulations is becoming increasingly challenging for organizations.
Tighter deadlines and the subjectivity of accounting regulations across industries have made it crucial for today’s businesses to surround themselves with advisors who can analyze and recommend the appropriate accounting procedures. EisnerAmper is that advisor.
EisnerAmper’s Technical Accounting Advisory Service professionals provide clients with the technical expertise and insight that allow them to negotiate a complex accounting environment without the need to add additional (and costly) technical accounting personnel within their organization. We provide a wide range of solutions to manage complex accounting projects and situations during both significant transactions and normal business operations.
Our professionals, many of whom have Big 4 experience, provide expertise in:
Our professionals stay abreast of forthcoming accounting changes and assist clients in properly reporting their financial condition in accordance with GAAP and SEC requirements.
- Advise on technical accounting and reporting “on call”
- Prepare complex financial statement disclosures
- Assist with responding to SEC comment letters
- Provide financial restatement services
Strategic transactions can be complex and the accounting for them is no less so. Our technical accounting professionals support clients in integrating and accounting for mergers, divestitures and public offering transactions.
- Identify the accounting implications of draft documents (debt agreements, preferred stock agreements, term sheet)
- Conduct purchase accounting
- Integrate accounting of new businesses
- Account for complex transactions
- Prepare carve-out or pro-forma financial statements
- Offer IPO readiness, accounting and reporting services
- Provide special purpose acquisition company (“SPAC”) accounting and reporting
Our technical accounting advisors work closely with our Transaction Advisory specialists who provide buy-side and sell-side due diligence services to clients undergoing strategic transactions.
Accounting Policies, Processes and Procedures
Managing change can be difficult, which is why identifying policies and procedures that improve accounting processes is essential. Our seasoned team follows the latest accounting pronouncements to guide clients to a proactive position.
- ASC 606 revenue implementation services
- ASC 842 lease accounting services
- New accounting standards implementation
Explore More Insights
Five Ways for Leaders to Proactively Seek Opportunity Amid Chaos in Commercial Real EstateRead More
Understanding the Accounting Treatment when a Debtor Enters into a Loan Modification Agreement with its Financial InstitutionRead More