Job #1830: Financial & Accounting Analyst / Controller - PA (11/11/2022)
Job TitleFinancial & Accounting Analyst / Controller
Got an eye for counting everything except sheep? This journey is for you.
Help our CEO make cents of our books. We’re looking for a process-minded, detail-oriented, numbers fanatic who
loves rolling up their sleeves to drive accounting, reporting, internal controls, and compliance needs. This position
reports to the CEO who used to be a CPA and can still be a PIA.
The best candidate enjoys happy hours, but is also secretly watching which department they will get charged to.
Your daily adventures will include:
• Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and other reports according to
schedule, including consolidation and reporting
• Prepare journal entries related to payroll and other transactions and account reconciliations
• Manage customer billing, invoices, and customer communication for anything numbers related
• Drive month-end and year-end close process
• Document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Ensure and maintain GAAP compliance
• Assist with audits and tax returns as needed
• BA/BS in finance, accounting, or related field
• 2-10 years of accounting experience, or a compelling reason why you will be awesome
• Knowledge of GAAP, and familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.)
• Desire to learn and further develop accounting skills
• Desire to learn and further develop startup skills
• Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
• Process improvement mindset
• We use Quickbooks Online, Gusto, and HubSpot — Bonus points if you have worked with these systems before.
Interested members should e-mail resume and cover lettter to Dave Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1830 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.