Consolidation, integration and regulation among physician and hospital providers—along with a new focus on value—define the evolving health care market. However, they also create unique opportunities for provider and entrepreneur innovation. As such, the provider community’s need for knowledgeable counsel is greater than ever.
EisnerAmper’s Health Care Consulting Group blends broad health care industry experience with detailed knowledge of operations and strategy. Our results-oriented, innovative solutions are tailored to each client, generating measurable results.
- Private physician groups and faculty practices;
- Health systems, community hospitals and academic medical centers;
- Ancillary health care services such as ambulatory surgery centers, homecare providers and other supportive services;
- Not-for-profits providing health care service;
- Government agencies; and
- Entrepreneurs, and venture capital and private equity funds.
This range of client expertise fortifies our understanding of the market’s complexities and drives powerful solutions to unique challenges.
We take a rigorous, fact-based approach and conduct our client collaborations in a hands-on fashion—coordinating all of the skill sets needed for each project.
Our professionals deliver high-value impact for clients in four core areas: