Ron Dreskin is the Principal-in-Charge of the Health Care Services Group. With over 30 years of experience in the field, he provides strategic and operations support services to multi-hospital systems, physician groups and faculty practices, ancillary providers (such as surgery centers and imaging centers), as well as entrepreneurial ventures. Conducting transactions (M&A, JVs and start-ups) is a specialty.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Ron founded Integrated Healthcare (IHC) in 1996 with the goal of providing top-flight consulting services to hospitals and physicians. Among his dozens of projects were:
- Designing and shepherding a $150MM Master Facility Plan through Certificate of Need approval to construction
- Organizing the acquisition of a radiation oncology center by a hospital system
- Developing a Joint Venture between a large urology group and a for-profit radiation therapy company
- Selling an MD radiology group to a major hospital
- Acting as interim CFO for a medical school to re-organize departmental structure for billings and collections
- Playing a key role in creation of Connecticut’s largest private medical group of 150 doctors.
Recently, Ron has developed collaboration models for physician groups and hospitals (including employment, physician services agreements and co-management arrangements), as well as deals in the radiology, radiation therapy and ambulatory surgery.
Ron draws on his vast experience from Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, where he served as CFO. Then, he took leadership of its 340-bed Allen Community Hospital. Ron has served on numerous health care boards. He led a town-sponsored nursing home from bankruptcy and guided a multi-service provider in an underserved community.