SEC Accounting and Reporting
In today’s highly sensitive compliance and reporting environment, many public companies require an experienced and proactive advisor to assist them with financial reporting, tax, and accounting matters.
Under the regulations of the SEC and Sarbanes-Oxley, public companies’ external auditors are precluded from performing many of these services.
EisnerAmper has a great deal of experience in this environment, providing us with the resources to assist our non-audit clients with:
- Accounting and reporting of current and new accounting pronouncements
- Reading and commenting on the company’s quarterly and annual financial statements prior to submission to your external auditors
- Reading and commenting on other information included in SEC filings
- Assistance in technical accounting areas, such as income taxes and share-based compensation
- Assessment over key accounting assumptions and practices
Explore More Insights
On-Demand: Preparing Your REIT for the Upcoming SEC Climate Disclosure RuleRead More
SEC Proposes to Enhance Disclosures by Certain Investment Advisers and Investment Companies About ESG Investment PracticesRead More