- Audit & Assurance
- Sports, Media & Entertainment
- Cable Television
- Film Accounting
- IPOs; Securities Registration
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Placements - Equity
- SEC Reporting
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Investigative; Forensic Accounting
- Royalty Audits; Franchising; Licensing
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Working in Support of Education: Board of Directors
Michael Breit is the Managing Partner of Regions, concentrating on the growth and expansion of the firm's offices. He is also Partner-in-Charge of the New York office and the firm's Sports and Entertainment Group. Prior to joining the firm, Michael was a Partner at a Big 4 accounting firm.
Michael has extensive Securities and Exchange Commission experience and has been involved in the initial public offerings of several premier broadcasters and cable TV operators. He has participated in numerous due diligence efforts relating to the formation of programming ventures and acquisition of sports franchises. Michael has also led cable TV defalcation investigations, serving as an expert witness in several arbitration and litigation matters. In addition, he possesses significant retail experience.
Michael is a frequent guest speaker on sports and entertainment issues on national and regional radio and television programs, including Bloomberg News, WCBS, the YES Network and others.