EisnerAmper’s team has the unique ability to manage all stages of the Bankruptcy administrative process.
This includes creating the Schedule of Financial Affairs (SOFA); filing the Monthly Operating Reports (MOR’s) with the Office of the Unite State Trustee.
Post Confirmation Administration
In conjunction with the ability to assist the Trustee in the management of a case, EisnerAmper has the ability to assume the role of Post Confirmation Plan Administrator and essentially manage the assets of the Estate and insure the provisions of a Court ordered plan are implemented and followed to the conclusion of the case.
EisnerAmper’s team has the experience and qualifications to assist either a Chapter 7 Trustee or a Post Confirmation Trustee to perform all tasks required by the Bankruptcy Court. This process of comprehensive estate management includes the disposal of assets and disbursements to Creditors. In addition our team has the ability to do Claims management and analysis, including priority and administrative as well as general unsecured claims. We will assist the Trustee with preference investigation and analysis. Determine if any fraudulent conveyances exist. Prepare the Taxes for the Estate.
Financial Advisory for Chapter 7 Trustees
In our approach to serving Chapter 7 Trustees, we evaluate every opportunity to create and maximize value.
- Management and supervision of the asset sale and disposal process
- Administration of the asset recovery process
- Preference investigation and analysis
- Insider transaction and fraudulent conveyance investigation analysis
- Forensic accounting and litigation services including expert testimony
- Comprehensive claim(s) analysis and management, including evaluation of priority wage and tax claims
- Tax advice on complex matters as well as routine compliance matters
- Tax preparation for Debtor and Trustee filings
- Specialized Services
- Required accounting services and preparation of compliance filings
What's on Your Mind?
Allen Wilen is a Partner and serves as the National Director of the Financial Advisory Services Group assisting the firm’s clients through the litigation and restructuring process.
Start a conversation with Allen
Explore More Insights
The Importance of Reliable Collateral Data When Resolving Distressed Commercial and Multifamily MortgagesRead More
Benefits of Subchapter V Under the Bankruptcy Code to Private Equity Funds in Managing Distressed AssetsRead More
Robert Katz Authors Article on Using Perspective in Decision Making in ABL AdvisorRead More