Anthony R. Calascibetta
Anthony Calascibetta is a Partner in the Financial Advisory Services Group, with over 40 years of public accounting and consulting experience. As an industry expert, Tony provides consulting on bankruptcy cases, litigation matters, financial and related advisory services to creditor committees and individual creditors, Chapter 7 & 11 trustees, debtors in possession and bankruptcy examiners.
Tony has also been appointed as a bankruptcy examiner, Chapter 7 trustee, Chapter 11 trustee, plan trustee, fiscal agent and as a future asbestos claims representative. He has assisted trustees and their counsel in performing forensic and fraud investigations, Rule 2004 investigations, and has assisted in the development of plans of reorganization. Working across an array of industries, his litigation consulting experience includes cases involving white-collar crime, purchase price disputes, breaches of contract, fraudulent financial reporting and damage calculations, mergers and acquisitions, tax investigations, environmental evaluations, and divestitures.
Tony has lectured to attorneys and other professionals, including the National Association of Federal Equity Receivers Offshore Conference, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges on topics such as business fraud, municipal bankruptcy, common fraudulent schemes, and locating hidden assets.
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Trustee Services
- Creditor Representation
- Mass Tort
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Iona College: BS, Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Turnaround Management Association
- National Association of Federal Equity Receivers