M. Jay Lindenberg
Jay Lindenberg is a Director with a long history and career in bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring. Jay has spent the last 25 years actively involved in all aspects of forensic accounting engagements, including bankruptcy, fraud, insolvency and tax matters. His depth of extensive experience in advising financially troubled companies has included representing debtors, unsecured creditors, secured creditors, and trustees in federal and state court proceedings. He has experience in forensic accounting and has investigated and uncovered defalcations.
Jay has been involved in complex bankruptcy cases involving fraud, damages, and assisting with the recoveries of assets. During his career, he has been personally involved with more than 500 cases. Jay has testified as an expert witness in bankruptcy and state court. He has assisted numerous debtors to emerge from bankruptcy, has assisted trustees with the administration of cases, and has consulted with and advised clients involved in avoidance actions.
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
- Bryant University: BS, Business Administration (Accounting concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association