Roger Mei is a Senior Manager and a member of the EA RESIG LLC with 5 years of public accounting experience. Roger provides fund accounting and administration services for private equity and real estate funds.
Prior to joining the firm, Roger was a Controller with an asset management company where he oversaw all the accounting functions of the private equity and hedge funds. He has also worked as an auditor at a Big 4 accounting firm.
- Fund Administration
- Private Equity, Real Estate
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Baruch College: BS, Accounting
- Brooklyn College: MS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants