Timothy F. O'Rourke
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Tim O’Rourke is a Partner in the firm’s Private Client Services Group. With over 25 years of experience, Tim consults with clients regarding corporate and individual income tax planning, accounting, financial statement preparation, financial analysis, and business and personal financial planning.
Tim’s clients include companies in the manufacturing and distribution, technology and service industries. He specializes in providing small to middle-market privately held companies with their accounting and tax services. Tim has a passion for working with his clients as an overall business advisor. In this capacity, Tim is regularly involved in assisting closely-held businesses with strategic planning, business succession, mergers and acquisitions, sales of businesses, shareholder disputes, and financing, among other issues.
- Accounting Services
- Business Consulting
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- King’s College: BS, Accounting
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: Financial Planning Certificate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants