- Accounting Services
- Business Consulting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- King’s College: BS, Accounting
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: Financial Planning Certificate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Tim O’Rourke is a Partner in the firm’s Private Business Services Group. With over 25 years of experience, Tim consults with clients regarding corporate and individual income tax planning, accounting, financial statement preparation, financial analysis, and business and personal financial planning.
Tim’s clients include companies in the manufacturing and distribution, technology and service industries. He specializes in providing small to middle-market privately held companies with their accounting and tax services. Tim has a passion for working with his clients as an overall business advisor. In this capacity, Tim is regularly involved in assisting closely-held businesses with strategic planning, business succession, mergers and acquisitions, sales of businesses, shareholder disputes, and financing, among other issues.
- Where did you grow up?
- Fairfield, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- College was a fun and very effective preparation for my chosen profession.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Family, golf, boating
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- As in many professions, in accounting the real day-to-day motivation comes from the satisfaction of helping people.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- That changes from time to time, but right now if I had to choose another occupation, I would choose to be Jordan Spieth.