- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Fiduciary Tax Matters
- Qualified Opportunity Funds
- Personal Financial Services
- Family Office Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Northeastern University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of New York City: Board Member
Stephanie Hines is a Partner in the Personal Wealth Advisors Group, and she leads the EisnerAmper’s Qualified Opportunity Funds practice. She has more than 20 years of tax compliance and consulting experience.
Stephanie provides expertise in planning and compliance for ultra-high and high net worth individuals in the areas of personal and fiduciary income taxation, estate tax matters, gift and succession planning, and transfer tax matters. In addition, she represents taxpayers before federal, state and local authorities. Stephanie’s client base includes constituents such as hedge fund managers, family offices, real estate professionals and entrepreneurs.
Stephanie is a frequent speaker on tax topics, including individual and fiduciary tax matters, The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Structuring of Family Offices, and Qualified Opportunity Funds. She has also been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and published in The Tax Advisor.