- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Fiduciary Tax Matters
- Personal Financial Services
- Family Office Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Northeastern University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of New York City: Board Member
Stephanie Hines is a Partner in the Personal Wealth Advisors Group. She has more than 15 years of tax compliance and consulting experience.
Stephanie provides expertise in planning and compliance for ultra-high and high net worth individuals in the areas of personal and fiduciary income taxation, estate tax matters, gift and succession planning, and transfer tax matters. In addition, she represents taxpayers before federal, state and local authorities. Stephanie’s client base includes constituents such as hedge fund managers, family offices, real estate professionals and entrepreneurs. She has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and published in The Tax Advisor.