Ryan Sievers is a Tax Partner in the National Real Estate practice with over 15 years of extensive experience providing tax consulting and compliance services related to real estate investments, including real estate investment funds, REITs, and private equity funds.
Ryan’s experience includes a thorough understanding of the full life cycle of investments and entities, including formation, operation and restructuring, disposition and liquidation, and the tax considerations and issues at each phase. He also has expertise with complex partnership taxation issues, including income and debt allocations, distribution waterfall calculations, carried interest considerations, and structuring and transactional analysis.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan was a Tax Partner at a national accounting firm, where he co-led the firm’s REITs practice and served as a firmwide technical resource on partnership taxation matters.
- Real Estate
- Private Equity Funds
- Business Entity Tax
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- California State Polytechnic University: BS, Business Administration
- University of Southern California: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants