Paul S. Bleeg
Paul Bleeg is a Tax Partner in the firm’s Private Client Services Group with nearly 40 years of public accounting experience. He is responsible for overseeing tax compliance and planning, as well as authoring tax research memorandums on various individual, partnership, corporate and non-profit issues. Paul’s expertise also includes individual and small business taxation and planning.
During his career, Paul was a Tax Manager for the largest heavy truck manufacturers in North America.
As an active member in several organizations, Paul is a past Board member of the Executive Club, a nonprofit initiative group in Oregon.
Paul is a frequent contributor to the firm’s tax topic content and has been a source for news outlets on a variety of tax related topics, particularly articles regarding the migration out of California by high net worth families.
- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Estate & Trust Taxation & Planning
- Philanthropy & Charitable Giving
- High Net Worth Individuals
- State & Local Taxation
- Investment Advisory Services
- Advising Closely Held Businesses & Shareholders
- Family Office Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Oregon: BS, Accounting
- Golden Gate University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Contra Costa Taxpayers Association: Board Member; Treasurer
Insights from Paul
Passing on Your Family Vacation Home: Considerations for Keeping It, and How To Do SoRead More