Michelle Johnson is a Partner in the Private Client Services Group. With over 35 years of experience, Michelle is responsible for tax planning and compliance services for a wide variety of entities, including closely held businesses, family limited partnerships, individuals, estates and trusts.
Michelle’s knowledge and technical skills have helped numerous clients experience significant tax savings through the years. She actively looks for ways to minimize the surtax on investment income, reduce exposure to alternative minimum tax (AMT) and structure transactions to minimize tax liability. Michelle is a creative problem solver and strategic thinker with the ability to revise strategy based on changing information.
Michelle prides herself on her ability to break down complex problems and bring her clients easy-to-understand options.
Prior to joining the firm, Michelle was Partner with Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP (GPP), a leading full service audit and accounting firm in Dallas.
- Individual Tax Services
- Trusts & Estates
- Closely Held Businesses
- Family Limited Partnerships
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- John Carroll University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Dallas Certified Public Accountants Society
- Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Metroplex Practice Management Group