Kenneth Lindenbaum is a Tax Partner with over 30 years of broad experience in federal and state taxation, with a concentration in individual, partnership, LLC, and S corporation taxation. Ken’s areas of expertise also include real estate and entertainment management, as well as foreign businesses and individuals doing business in the U.S.
Prior to joining the firm, Kenny was a Tax Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. Before REM, Kenny was a Senior Manager at a Big 4 accounting firm in the middle-market tax practice.
- Domestic Tax
- International Tax
- Personal Advisory
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University New York at Oneonta: BS, Business Economics
- Baruch College: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Laura Rosenberg Foundation: Board Member