- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Joseph England is a Partner in the Private Client Services Group, with over four decades of accounting experience. Joe dedicates his experience in accounting and finance to a diverse group of business clients. He focuses on working with small to mid-sized businesses in a variety of industries, specializing in, real estate, professional services firms, and construction.
Joe has significant experience in guiding clients through mergers and acquisitions, financing, restructuring, and business planning for expansion, succession, and other corporate needs.
Prior to joining the firm, Joe was a Partner with St. Clair CPAs, P.C., a leading accounting, audit, tax, advisory and financial consulting firm, where he provided accounting, auditing, advisory, tax, and enterprise risk management services. He was the leader of the firm’s Audit and Accounting Services Group.
- Accounting & Auditing Services
- Real Estate & Development
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- La Salle University: BS, Accounting, cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public of Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Gwynedd Mercy University: Board of Trustees