Gregory M. Malone
Greg Malone is a partner in the firm with nearly 20 years of experience in public accounting. Greg has deep expertise in tax consulting and services while working extensively with closely held businesses specializing in significant real estate holdings.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Greg was a Tax partner at Lindsay & Brownell, LLP, a full-service accounting, and consulting firm.
Additionally, Greg has served as an advisory Board Member to BioData Innovation Systems, a local Biotechnology company working on non-invasive ventilation.
- Closely Held Business
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of California, Santa Barbara: BA, Business Economic
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Provisors UTC 4 Group
- Mingei Museum: Audit Chair
- William E Cole Family Foundation