Denisse Moderski is a Director in the firm’s State and Local Tax Group. With over 10 years of experience, she primarily focuses on state and local income taxation and serves clients in a variety of industries, including Financial Services, FinTech, Professional Services, Real Estate, amongst others.
Denisse’s specific areas of service include ASC 740, state and local income/franchise tax compliance and consulting matters, including nexus studies, tax due diligence, business entities restructuring, sale of partnership interest analysis, pass-through entity tax elections, state sourcing, state notices resolutions and audit defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Denisse was a Senior Manager at a Big 4 accounting firm and provided SALT services to Commercial Tax and Financial Services clients.
- State & Local Income/Franchise Tax
- Accounting for Income Taxes
- Partnerships & Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Tax
- Audit Defense
- Tax Due Diligence
- Pass-Through Entity Tax Elections
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rutgers University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants