Christopher Colyer is a Partner in the firm’s Tax Services Group. His nearly 20 years of professional experience have been focused on advising closely held businesses and their owners on tax and general business matters, including succession planning and long term financial planning.
Prior to joining the firm, Chris was Tax Partner at a regional accounting firm and provided tax planning and compliance services, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, exit planning, design and implementation of various tax mitigation strategies and, tax credit and incentive planning.
Chris is a frequent speaker before professional audiences on various topics of tax, and related matters. He is also actively involved with the Cranford Jaycees Foundation, an organization that supports numerous other charitable organizations.
- Federal, State & Local Tax
- International Taxation
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Closely Held Businesses
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Messiah College: BS, Accounting
- Seton Hall University: MS, Taxation
- Rutgers Business School: MBA, Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants