Brian Kelleher is a Tax Partner with more than 25 years of experience in tax planning and consulting for privately held companies. He is responsible for overseeing tax planning and tax compliance, federal and state tax controversy matters, entity structuring and transaction advisory for middle market businesses. For business owners and senior executives, he has extensive experience in personal income tax planning and estate tax planning.
Brian has broad tax expertise in partnership, corporate and individual taxation matters. He has significant experience working with U.S.-based, inbound and multi-national businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, real estate, broker-dealer and professional service industries among others. Brian has in-depth knowledge of tax issues facing privately held companies in all stages of their business operations and works closely with the owners and senior executives of these companies to help them achieve their goals.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian was a Partner at a Big Four accounting firm. Brian is the author of articles published in The Tax Adviser.
- Tax Advisory & Compliance
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Maryland: BS, Accounting
- Pace University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants