- Accounting Services
- Life Science
- Manufacturing & Distribution
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Family Business Advisor (CFBA)
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Centenary College: MBA; BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Aimee Conant is a Manager in the Private Business Services Group with over 10 years of public accounting experience. She provides advisory services for privately held businesses and individuals including income tax compliance, accounting and financial statement preparation.
Aimee serves clients in the technology, life science and manufacturing and distribution industries. She specializes in providing small to middle-market privately held businesses with their tax and accounting services.
In addition, Aimee provides internal CPE-level instruction at the firm as well as training of staff.