About Settlement Administration
Consultative services and comprehensive thought leadership for your class action, mass arbitration, and mass tort cases.
EisnerAmper provides pre-settlement consulting and post-settlement administration services in connection with lawsuits pending in state and federal courts nationwide. As part of a premier accounting and business advisory firm, the EisnerAmper settlement administration practice can scale to fit any project and provide additional services as necessary.
Objectivity, integrity, and quality drive our work product, decision-making, and interactions. Our team is well-versed in developing and adhering to stringent quality assurance and quality control standards across various disciplines. We draw on decades of experience with hundreds of settlements to build collaborative partnerships based on trust.
EisnerAmper administers a variety of inventory and global settlements, notice programs, and projects of varying scopes and sizes across practice areas such as consumer products, false labeling, antitrust, data breach and privacy (e.g., BIPA), environmental class actions and mass torts, pharmaceutical and product mass torts, and mass actions. In addition to EisnerAmper’s direct involvement in administering these projects, our team includes best-in-class talent from the industry in the areas of legal notice, operations, project management and technology. Together, these professionals have worked on hundreds of settlements, spanning more than 30 years of combined industry experience.
Our financial management and disbursements team has processed billions of dollars in settlement claims. These nationwide distributions include governmental programs, disaster recovery projects, mass tort, class action, and mass arbitration settlements.
EisnerAmper has processed over $14 billion in claims nationwide. These include complex claims for historic settlements, large-scale governmental programs and other class action, mass tort, and mass arbitration settlement programs. EisnerAmper consistently applies stringent quality assurance and quality control standards.
Our consultative method is designed to meet unique challenges and includes custom technology solutions. Our experience, combined with an innovative technology approach, can be a powerful way to meet particular settlement administration objectives. We are able to assist with other litigation and advisory services, such as subject matter and expert witness testimony, statistical analysis solutions, arbitration, calculation of damages, and special master assistance.
EisnerAmper is committed to securing client data and continuously designs engagement tools and policies to help strengthen information security and privacy. Our processes follow industry-accepted standards, any required elements from regulatory bodies or legislation, various state requirements and vendor best practices. We apply the same requirements delivered through our client engagements to our internal processes. Our work product has been reviewed, tested, and accepted by regulatory bodies and government entities such as OCR, FFIEC and CUNA.
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
While effective claims administration protocols include fraud detection and prevention, mechanisms that combat waste and abuse from legitimate, non-fraudulent sources are just as critical. EisnerAmper uses a variety of techniques to prevent and deter fraud as well as to monitor areas that are at high risk for wasteful and abusive claims activity.
EisnerAmper leverages the following key claims administration components to deliver a streamlined, cost-efficient, and effective result for each project:
- Resource Consistency and Training: A large, diverse professional workforce provides organic scalability with retained process knowledge and consistency of execution and deliverables.
- Data Validation: Our claims platform is proactive in minimizing claim deficiencies, duplication, and anomalies that require the dedication of resources and expenses throughout the claims process.
- Segregation of Duties: Our diverse and scalable workforce allows each high-risk component of the claims life cycle to be performed by a team member specializing in the relevant professional area.
- Technology and Software Analysis Tools: We leverage modern analysis resources to detect, research, and address duplicate or potentially fraudulent claim submissions and report our findings as appropriate.
- Internal Controls: We collaborate with our CIAs and other control and risk advisory professionals to design data management and processing protocols for high-risk projects and data sets.
What's on Your Mind?