EisnerAmper professionals have successfully administered many of the largest and most notable mass arbitration settlements in the industry, some involving claimant populations in the hundreds of thousands.
Industry-leading proprietary technology
Database management solutions
Data collection standardization
Responsive and experienced team
Coupling a defined project management methodology with robust settlement management tools, EisnerAmper has developed a process that increases efficiency and reduces costs. Our concise, well-organized approach is based on quality principles, focusing on our client’s budget and process requirements. In addition, given that confidentiality is paramount with regard to mass arbitration standards, we adhere to the highest standards of information security and quality controls. As one of the nation’s top tax, accounting, and advisory firms, confidentiality is in our DNA.
- Intake solutions: customized technology applications, database management, and claimant communications tools and support.
- Pre-settlement consulting: applying our extensive experience in this area, we often assist our clients in understanding how the administration of a mass arbitration will be impacted by the terms negotiated in the Confidential Settlement Agreement.
- Notice, outreach, and claimant communications: we work with our clients to develop notice and communication plans to fit the engagement and we deliver excellent results utilizing tools like technology-driven email, phone, text, and mail campaigns.
- Technology: whether building a custom portal to collect updated claimant data and facilitate the eSignature of releases or integrating digital payment approaches and options, we have the team and technological tools to meet the needs of each unique settlement.
- Release processing, review, and reporting: from designing the process to be as efficient and painless as possible for a claimant to sign a release to confirming that we are validating all releases and claimant information updates, we apply a high degree of diligence and integrity to the process, meaning all parties can trust in the data and the results reported on.
- Award allocations: We perform the necessary calculations (in accordance with any terms of allocation under a settlement agreement) to determine individual award values for eligible claimants to a class action.
- Fund administration: Our professionals disburse individual awards to eligible claimants according to the allocation structure and parameters defined in the settlement agreement.
- Claimant disbursements: EisnerAmper provides digital payment options and unique paywall integrations in addition to traditional paper checks for disbursements.
Learn About Our Other Services
What's on Your Mind?