- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Matei Odobescu is a Partner in the Financial Services and the Technology and Life Sciences Groups. With more than 15 years of public accounting experience, he focuses on audit and accounting services for private investment funds and life sciences companies. Matei's expertise also includes fair value measurements for hard-to-value investments and accounting for complex financial instruments.
Matei serves funds ranging from start-ups with assets under management of less than $10 million to established funds with net assets in excess of $2 billion.
Matei leads training programs, mentors staff, and is involved in the firm’s ongoing recruiting effort.
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Venture Capital
- Funds of Funds
- Technology & Life Sciences
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Audit & Assurance
- Outsourced Accounting
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- San Francisco State University: BS, Accounting & Finance; MBA
- Oregon Health & Science University: MHA, Healthcare Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Insights from Matei
The Financing Forum Creative Financing: Getting Deals Done in These Uncertain TimesRead More