- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Family Office
- High Net Worth Individual
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University Lubin School of Business: BBA, Accounting; MS, Tax
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Latino Professionals for America
- 100 Women in Wall Street
Virginia Miller is a Tax Director and a member of the Financial Services Group with more than 25 years of tax and business advisory experience. She provides tax planning and compliance services to hedge funds, private equity, investment advisors, and other financial services companies, including family offices and high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining the firm, Virginia was Managing Director of tax for a fund administration services firm, where she oversaw the hedge fund tax group.
Virginia has presented on tax-related topics. Additionally, she plays an integral role in the firm’s training programs for the financial services staff, and campus recruiting events.