Computer Support Services
EisnerAmper is your go-to partner for Computer Support Services 24×365.
Our trained and certified Computer Service technicians are available to solve your business computing support challenges.
Whether it’s a PC, Server, or Network issue, EisnerAmper’s technicians are available around the clock. Our Computer Repair Service leverages the latest and most powerful Remote Computer Support Tools. EisnerAmper makes outsourcing your IT Support easy and affordable.
All of our Computer Support Services are Backed by EisnerAmper’s Relentless IT Support
For EisnerAmper, computer support service isn’t just a business, it’s a way of life. EisnerAmper’s technicians are driven by our Can-Do attitude, and are driven to fix your computer issues as quickly as possible to get you and your employees back to work, focusing on your business.
What Systems Do We Support?
We are a full service Business Computer Support Provider. We deliver support for a host of technologies, and we support just about every major manufacturer:
- Windows and Apple Desktops
- Apple, Android and Windows Handheld Devices
- Windows, Linux and Apple Servers
- VM Ware, Citrix and Hyper-V virtual Servers
- Firewalls, Switches and Routers from Cisco, SonicWall, Dell, and most other manufacturers
- Wireless Access Points and Wireless Controllers
Remote Computer Support from our Enterprise Grade Network Operations Centers (NOCs) and Help Desk
EisnerAmper’s NOCs and Help Desk are built to ITIL and ISO 20000 standards to insure that our customers’ Computer Service challenges are handled quickly and completely. Our Remote Computer Support Tools insure that your problems are fixed the first time, every time. EisnerAmper’s Remote IT Software is the best in the industry.
Rapid Response Onsite Computer Support
Leverage our Managed IT Services and Save 30%
SMBs can take advantage of the synergies of working with a single-source Managed Services Provider for all of your IT Management, IT Outsourcing, and IT Project needs. CIOs and IT executives can leverage EisnerAmper’s suite of Managed Services to augment their existing IT staff.
Enterprise IT Support at Rates Small Businesses Can Afford
If your SMB requires enterprise grade Small Business Computer Support, EisnerAmper will treat you company as if it’s listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Unbeatable Service Level Agreements for Over 30 Years
We deliver always on-time and under-budget, and we put it in writing. EisnerAmper’s Computer Support agreements are backed by the strongest SLA’s in the industry.
Customized Computer Services Plans for Your Unique Business
EisnerAmper offers a full suite of Computer Service plans that can be tailored to your business’s technology requirements. Services can be purchased on a monthly recurring basis or ad-hoc depending on your business situation. Online Remote Tech Support is just a phone call away.
We appreciate how hard it can be to find Computer Support Services, so here’s how we’ve made it easy and risk free
- You contact us, letting us know what you need. If you need immediate help, we can get to work in minutes.
- We’ll meet with you to have a low key conversation about your business requirements. The focus will be how we can show you an ROI.
- We provide you with a Computer Service Proposal including our unbeatable Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in writing. If we fail to meet them, we pay you.
- We start you on a 6 month Risk Free Trial. If we aren’t exceeding your expectations, you can cancel, at any time, no questions, no conditions, and no small print. Getting your company the Computer Services it needs couldn’t be any easier.
What's on Your Mind?
Rahul Mahna is a Partner in the firm and leads the Outsourced IT Services team with over 20 years of experience in IT technologies, software development and cybersecurity services.
Start a conversation with Rahul
Explore More Insights
IRS Enforcement of Digital Assets is on the Rise | Tax Guidance and ExpectationsRead More
The Guardian of Our Digital Galaxy: Why Cybersecurity is Non-Negotiable in Today's WorldRead More