Rahul Mahna is a Partner and leads the Outsourced IT Services team with over 20 years of experience in IT technologies, software development and cybersecurity services.
Rahul has extensive experience with companies such as startups to mid-large cap organizations. He is involved in many entrepreneurial business endeavors that have led him to understand how to maximize technology efficiencies while managing risk. Rahul is adept at developing, deploying, and supporting information systems, establishing highly effective IT risk-based policies and procedures, and consistently establishing harmony between IT and organizational objectives.
With clients in all verticals, Rahul has enabled the Outsourced IT Services team to manage IT risk across all systems, networks, cloud, and software solutions being implemented. He is affiliated with major IT product and software providers, therefore optimizing solutions to be cost effective for client needs.
Rahul often works with C-level executives, board of directors and private equity organizations to analyze current IT exposure, create IT roadmaps and develop cybersecurity strategies.Prior to joining the firm, Rahul was an IT entrepreneur with extensive experience in operations, venture funding and mergers and acquisitions.
As a frequent speaker on such topics such as cybersecurity, disaster recovery, IT management, CIO advisory, and technology team dynamics, Rahul has been quoted in leading industry publications including CIO Magazine, Information Week and Network Computing. In addition, he has built models of risk identification and created the proprietary EisnerAmper Fir$T Look cybersecurity risk framework to manage clients IT risk, spending and planning analysis.
- Information Technology
- Managed Technology Security
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Technology Audit & Regulatory Compliance
- Business Process Re-Engineering & Tech Automation
Credentials & Education
- Lehigh University: BS, Business & Economics
- Columbia University: Executive Information Technology Management Program (Information Systems Management concentration)
- Northwestern Kellogg School of Management: MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants