- Internal Audit
- Financial Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Rutgers University: BA, Statistics
- Boston University: MS, Banking & Finance
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering
Nina Kelleher is a Senior Manager specializing in Process, Risk, and Technology Solutions (PRTS). She has more than ten years of experience within the financial services industry. Nina’s expertise includes planning, executing and leading audits, conducting risk assessments, completing financial statement due diligence, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, COSO gap analysis and quality assurance work.
Previously, Nina was Vice President of Internal Audit at a publicly traded broker-dealer investment bank where she led operational, regulatory (including BSA/AML/OFAC) and front to back sales and trading audits. Additionally, she assessed the firm’s audit universe, created a risk-based audit plan, and developed policies and procedures to standardize the internal audit reports and work papers for departmental consistency and increased efficiency.
Nina also served as a Quality Assurance Analyst at two leading global risk management and insurance solution providers and worked as an independent audit and SOX consultant.