EisnerAmper's Cleantech Group works with both privately held and public companies who are working to develop, or who are offering solutions, for alternative energy generation and storage, energy efficiency, and environmental services.
We provide consulting, tax and accounting services to several clients within the Cleantech sector that concentrate in the following disciplines:
- Alternative energy generation – solar power; wind power; water power; biofuels
- Energy storage – battery technology
- Energy efficiency – efficient lighting; efficient power supplies
- Environmental services – water treatment; recycling; environmental remediation
Our professionals understand the unique accounting, tax and business challenges faced by companies in the Cleantech sector. Among these challenges are tax-efficient capital formation, leveraging federal and tax incentives, selecting tax efficient structures and financial reporting issues.
As one of the nation’s largest accounting firms, EisnerAmper works closely with other professionals, such as venture capitalists, private equity funds and attorneys to meet the needs of the emerging Cleantech community.
EisnerAmper has long term relationships with several of the angel groups, venture firms and private equity firms that have invested in the Cleantech sector. Several of our Cleantech clients have benefited from these relationships. In fact, EisnerAmper was one of the founders of New Jersey’s largest angel network, Jumpstart NJ, and today has two representatives on its Board.
Services we provide to the Cleantech industry include:
- Tax planning and compliance
- Outsourced accounting services
- Assistance with financial projections with modeling of tax credits
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Management consulting and business advisory, including identifying capital sources
- Due diligence
- Assistance with government contracting and reporting
- Employee benefit plan audits
What's on Your Mind?
Michael P. Gawley
Michael Gawley is an Audit Partner providing accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services as a leader in the firm’s Employee Benefits and Technology Groups and provides technical support to the Private Client Services Group.
Start a conversation with Michael
Explore More Insights
How to Calculate the Delaware Franchise Tax for Technology & Life Sciences C CorporationsRead More
It's Not You, It's Your Software | Embracing the Future as a Digital CFORead More