EisnerAmper’s hospitality advisory services provide an added edge to hotel owners, lenders, investors and operators seeking to optimize the potential of their hotel and leisure property assets. Our in-depth grasp of the unique hospitality industry – along with our specialized expertise in financial and operational areas – makes EisnerAmper an invaluable business advisor that understands how to help clients solve problems, seize opportunities and increase operational efficiencies and productivity.
We offer a wide range of services to our clients in every segment of the hospitality industry including hotels, conference facilities, vacation ownership, resorts, attractions and mixed-use properties.
Our audit, tax, and advisory services are designed to address the needs specific to the hospitality industry and include:
- Transaction Due Diligence. Whether on a single asset or for a large portfolio, we provide the information and analysis you need to make the appropriate investment decision.
- Audit and Accounting. As a full-service, PCAOB-registered audit firm with deep hospitality industry experience, we are uniquely qualified to provide financial statement audits. We also offer extensive pension fund services, including 401(k) plan audits, executive compensation and human capital advisory services.
- Lease Structuring. We assist you in structuring leases between the owner and the Unrelated Business Taxable Income (UBTI) entity or Taxable REIT Subsidiary (TRS).
- Operational Reviews. We conduct revenue and expense testing and benchmarking, competitive positioning and staffing reviews.
- Internal controls. We develop procedures to more effectively and efficiently run the maintenance operations at properties including internal cost control assessments.
- Tax Advisory and Compliance. With one of the largest tax departments of any CPA firm, we have the track record and experience to deliver timely federal, state, local, and international tax advisory and compliance services to meet your specific requirements. We also offer cost segregation studies to accelerate tax deductions and well as consult on sales and use tax.
- Asset Oversight. We provide asset advisory services to ensure management teams are meeting budgets and operating properties effectively.
- Litigation Services. We provide litigation consulting including forensic accounting and investigations, research and valuation services and are experienced in providing expert testimony.