- Audit & Assurance
- Real Estate
- Life Sciences
- Public Companies
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rutgers College: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties
Eric Diamond is an Audit Partner with over 15 years of public accounting experience. Eric serves both public and private companies in a variety of industries, including real estate, hospitality, life sciences, and manufacturing and distribution. He is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Services Group, Life Sciences Group and Technology Group.
Eric has experience in business combinations and valuations, mergers and acquisitions, reverse mergers, revenue recognition, equity-based compensation, initial public offerings, secondary offerings, debt offerings and REIT compliance. He is also knowledgeable in the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, including internal controls and Section 404, as well as the significant issues facing SEC registrants.
In addition, Eric assists in developing professional education courses within EisnerAmper University in such areas as audit risk assessment, technical accounting topics and internal training programs for the firm’s staff and managers.