- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Eric Diamond is an Audit Partner with over 20 years of public accounting experience and is a member of EisnerAmper LLP’s Executive Committee. He is the firm’s National Real Estate Audit Leader, co-leader of the New Jersey Real Estate Group, and a member of the Real Estate Services Group. Eric serves both public and private companies, including real estate, REITs, real estate private equity funds, hospitality, among other industries.
Eric has significant experience in business combinations, asset acquisitions, purchase price allocations and valuations, mergers and acquisitions, reverse mergers, initial public offerings, secondary offerings, debt offerings, REIT compliance, revenue recognition and lease accounting. He has also helped his publicly-held clients with all aspects of SEC reporting, compliance, internal controls and filings, including financial statement requirements under S-X Rule 3-05 and 3-14.
In addition, Eric assists in developing and presenting professional education courses within EisnerAmper University in such areas as audit methodology, technical accounting areas, real estate topics and soft skills training programs for the firm’s staff and managers.
- Audit & Assurance
- Real Estate
- Public Companies
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rutgers College: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties
- Rutgers Center for Real Estate