EisnerAmper Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit
September 27 – 28, 2017
EisnerAmper, in partnership with iGlobal Forum, hosted the Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit at the exclusive Lotte Palace Hotel in New York City. 300 of the leading international asset managers and investors gathered to talk shop, and listen to an all-star international line-up of distinguished speakers. The focus of the event was on deal-sourcing and thought leadership on U.S. and international real estate investment. Participants experienced exclusive featured keynote fireside chats, interviews, panel discussions, in-depth workshops, direct one-on-one meetings, and networking receptions. We have assembled valuable content from the event here.
Radio - Bloomberg Radio Broadcasts Live from the Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit – 9.28.17
- Charly Weinstein, EisnerAmper LLP
- Larry Silverstein, Silverstein Properties
- Frederick N. Cooper, Toll Brothers Inc.
- Ken Weissenberg, EisnerAmper LLP
- Governor David Paterson, Former Governor of New York
- Coping with Market Uncertainty: Advice from Silverstein, Mack, and Greenburger
- ‘Global Leaders in Real Estate’ Tackle Tough Questions About the Market
- Hot Topics for a Fireside Chat with Bill Rudin
- Room (and Rooms) for Returns in Hospitality
- Backlash Against Densification Prompts Changes to Office Properties
- Commercial Property Executive (GLRE Summit Report: Real Estate Industry Facing Structural Changes)
- Commercial Property Executive (GLRE Summit Report: Omni-channel Retailers Poised to Outperform Peers)
- Bloomberg Radio Live Broadcast
- The Real Deal (HNA’s $2.2B purchase of 245 Park Avenue was a “freak last deal,” Joe Sitt says - Pros talk frothy NYC market, uncertainties ahead)
- CoStar (Cycle Length, Political Uncertainty, Tax Reform Top-of-Mind for Commercial Real Estate Investors Going into 2018)
The Real Estate Summit provides a forum for real estate leaders to learn what’s going on today and what the future may hold as well as make valuable, lifelong connections. Attendees commented that the event greatly influenced their real estate strategy.
The U.S. is still a real estate safe haven and cash is coming here, but not as freely as it used to from places like China, Russia and South America. Because many parties are taking a hold position, Joe suggests strategies to get a solid yield.
The real estate 'secret sauce' of the right number of stores with the right square footage in the right markets is a recipe that is evolving faster than ever. How do 21st century retailers find that proper equilibrium.
David talks about where the Millennial socio-economic group is now and where they might want to raise a family. Could an exodus to the suburbs - driven by Millennials’ search for good school systems - be on the horizon?
Paul gets inside the mind of Middle Eastern real estate investors. He notes that their goals of capital appreciation and cash yield are driving them to invest in secondary and tertiary U.S. cities such as Atlanta, Dallas and Denver.
Former Commissioner of the Port Authority of NY and NJ, Jeffrey Moerdler focuses on the costly but necessary security issues surrounding both developing and operating properties as well as being realistic and proactive with security.
Get a taste of what you’ll learn from our Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit video series. Our thought leaders talk about everything real estate, including security, Millennials, global investment, mitigating risk and more.