Ryan is a Partner in the firm's Outsource Accounting Services practice. He has advised and worked with more than 120 early-stage venture capital-seeking and venture-backed companies, several as the interim CFO. Ryan possesses an extensive financial and management consulting background from more than 20 years with venture backed companies and large technology and management consulting firms including Microsoft, Salomon Smith Barney and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Prior to Joining EisnerAmper, Ryan was the Founder and Managing Partner of Keating Consulting Group, a Silicon Valley-based financial professional services firm. Keating Consulting Group helped implement and manage essential function areas necessary to support early-stage companies and VC-backed startups by offering interim CFO services, financial leadership and a full suite of accounting, HR, and back-office support services.
- Financial & Operational Leadership for Early-Stage Companies
- Outsourced Finance & Accounting
- Fundraising & Board Support
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Startups & Venture Capital Funds
- Cannabis Related Finance & Accounting
Credentials & Education
- Boston University: BA, Finance & Information Systems