Michael Hadjiloucas is the Partner-in-Charge of the National Corporate Tax Group and National Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Sector Leader within the Technology and Life Sciences Group.
Michael Hadjiloucas is the National Corporate Leader, and National Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Sector Leader, within the Technology and Life Sciences Group. With nearly 30 years of experience, Michael’s expertise includes both domestic and international corporate taxation, acquisitions, reorganization with both publicly traded and private companies.
Michael has extensive experience with corporate, partnerships, individual and tax-exempt entity tax returns and representation of Federal and state audits. In addition, he is one of the firm’s authorities in tax provisions and uncertain tax positions (ASC 740). He advises the firm’s tax and audit clients with all tax matters including, tax provisions mergers, stock options, research and development tax credits, transfer pricing and state tax matters.
Since joining the firm in 2005, Michael has been responsible for the firm’s major domestic and international publicly traded and private clients (with some in billions of sales) within the manufacturing and service industries, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, life science, technology, telecom, distribution and retail.
In the community, Michael is an active board member of Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and involved with BioNJ. He is also part of the board of various Hellenic organizations and served as Chairman of Greek American Chamber and Vice President of Cyprus U.S. Chamber.
Prior to joining the firm, Michael was with a Big 4 accounting firm for 10 years.
- Tax Provision - ACS 740
- Corporate Tax
- Transactions - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
- Life Science & Technology
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Baruch College: BBA, Accounting
- Seton Hall University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Technology Council
- Association for Corporate Growth: Board Member
- Greek American Chamber of Commerce (NJ/PA): Board Member Cyprus U.S. American, Chamber of Commerce Board Member