Martin R. Woods
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Martin Woods is a Partner with more than 20 years of public accounting experience. He focuses on tax compliance and tax planning services for businesses and individuals.
Prior to joining the firm, Martin was a Shareholder at Caler, Donten, Levine, Cohen, Porter and Veil, P.A. (CDL), a leading full-service accounting firm in Florida before joining Eisner Advisory Group.
- High Net Worth Individuals & Families
- Passthrough Entities
- Privately Owned Businesses
- Real Estate
- Restaurants & Hospitality
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Mars Hill College, BS: Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Jupiter Medical Center Foundation: Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Stuart/Martin County Chamber of Commerce: Trustee