Lisa Cappiello is a Partner and a member of the firm's Private Client Services Group. With more than 25 years of experience, she provides tax consulting and compliance services to high-net-worth individuals, family offices, trusts, corporate executives, and pass-through entities. Lisa's client base is diverse, servicing individuals, families, and businesses in financial services, real estate, and private equity industries.
Lisa spent the majority of her career handling tax affairs for individuals, trusts, private foundations, private equity funds, funds of funds, hedge funds, general partnerships, management entities, and real estate funds.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa was the Director of Tax for a multi-generational family office where she was responsible for the daily management of the tax group, including all tax-related matters and client-related functions from concierge services to complex tax planning. She worked closely with the investment team and advised on potential investments.
- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Family Offices Services
- Fiduciary Taxation
- Financial Services
- Private Equity Funds
- Corporate Executive Services
- Pass-Through Entities
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rider University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Family Office Committee, Taxation of Financial Instruments and Transactions Committee