- Forensic Investigations
- Shareholder Disputes
- Business Valuations
- Commercial Litigation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- The College of New Jersey: Bachelor’s degree, Accounting
- St. Peter's University: Master’s degree, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- The Valuation Examiner: Litigation Consulting Court Corner Editor
- Ridgefield Park Volunteer Fire Department
- Freehold Volunteer Fire Department
John O’Grady is a Senior Manager in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group. With over five years of experience, John specializes in fraud and forensic accounting, business valuations, commercial damages assessments, and family and civil court matters.
While John has performed valuation and other services for a broad range of industries, he has particular expertise in the professional services, manufacturing, retail, not-for-profit, health care, and real estate sectors. He is experienced in assisting attorneys prepare questioning for opposing experts for use at deposition and cross-examination at trial.