John D. O'Grady
John O’Grady is a Director in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Group within the firm’s Financial Advisory Services Group. With nearly fifteen years of experience, John specializes in matrimonial litigation, business valuations, fraud and forensic accounting, and commercial damages assessments.
While John has performed valuation and other services for a broad range of industries, he has expertise in the professional services, manufacturing, retail, not-for-profit, health care, and real estate sectors. He is experienced in assisting attorneys prepare questioning for opposing counsel and experts for use at deposition and cross-examination at trial, as well as experience testifying in depositions.
John has authored several articles, including some that have been featured in The Valuation Examiner. He has also been a recipient of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts "40 Under 40" honor, being recognized in both 2016 and 2019.
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Forensic Investigations
- Shareholder Disputes
- Business Valuations
- Commercial Litigation
Credentials & Education
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- The College of New Jersey: Bachelor’s degree, Accounting
- St. Peter's University: Master’s degree, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- The Valuation Examiner: Litigation Consulting Court Corner Editor
- Ridgefield Park Volunteer Fire Department
- Freehold Volunteer Fire Department
Insights from John D.
Understanding Income Analysis - Why the Tax Return Doesn't Paint the Whole PictureRead More