Jodi Bloom-Piccione is a Tax Partner with over 30 years of experience providing tax consulting and advisory services to clients in the real estate industry and high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining the firm, Jodi was a Tax Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
Jodi is a past honoree at the Long Island Power Women in Business STAR Network.
- Domestic Taxation
- Partnership Taxation
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- SUNY Albany: BS, Accounting; MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Real Estate Committee Co-Chair, Nassau Chapter
- Women Economic Developers of Long Island: Board of Directors