Jerry Ravi is a Partner and the National Practice Leader of EisnerAmper Digital. Jerry has nearly 20 years of consulting, technology and audit experience, with a unique ability to bring clarity and forward movement to the decision-making process. Combining advisory, facilitation and coaching, his work results in growth oriented risk management programs that are aligned with overall corporate strategy. Jerry’s overall goal and credo is to help clients enhance their business performance, translating risk and compliance into opportunities.
Jerry consults with management, audit executives and board members to effectively identify, and mitigate risks facing their organizations. Through the role of internal auditor, compliance and enterprise risk specialist, he provides value-added assurance to corporate management including the CFO, CIO, CAE, CTO and CRO. Jerry’s focus over the past ten years has been leading teams to enhance outcomes for clients in areas such as compliance, technology, governance, risk management, analytics, cybersecurity, and finance and controls transformation.
Jerry’s successful client outcomes included the efficient coordination and utilization of people, process and technology within a large public, multi-national company; the optimization of internal controls and compliance; as well as re-aligning the corporate focus in key strategic areas including mergers and acquisitions, cybersecurity, and other areas such as Digital, Mobile, Cloud and ERP. In addition, Jerry serves clients in a variety of highly regulated industries, maintaining a focus on the financial services sector where he helps companies address financial, operational, technology and regulatory risk and assists with operational excellence to overcome market and regulatory challenges.
Jerry is an industry thought leader, and frequent speaker at leading ERM events.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- "Live, love, learn and leave a legacy." – Stephen Covey
- Where did you grow up?
- Bridgewater, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- An amazing opportunity to pave the way forward and bridge the gap between learning and being a competitive soccer player.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- This is easy: spending time with my family and friends, which keeps me grounded.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Spending time with the people I work with and my clients. Most often, learning together and collaborating on how to solve problems.
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- To be nimble and foster communication regarding risks and internal controls.
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- A genre … country music.
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- Easter Seals, because I worked alongside my mother since I was 8 years old while she helped adults and kids with development disabilities most of her life.