- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Garth Puchert is an Audit Partner and member of the Financial Services Group. He has more than 25 years of accounting and auditing experience. His practice is primarily devoted to private equity funds, registered investment companies, investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds and broker-dealers in securities.
Garth also works with public companies and public offerings. He has guided companies through IPOs and other registrations, as well as the continuing reporting requirements of public companies on a quarterly and annual basis.
Garth’s background, combining financial services companies and public reporting, brings a benefit to those looking to go public or address SEC regulatory issues in that space.
In addition, Garth has significant experience with life science companies, at all stages of their life cycle. He has also assisted clients with due diligence and acquisitions.
- Securities Registrations
- Audit & Assurance
- Financial Services
- Private Equity Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Life Sciences
- Mutual Funds
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA) (South Africa)
- Rhodes University: BComm, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- New York Sail & Power Squadron: Executive Committee; Treasurer
Insights from Garth
Benefits of Subchapter V Under the Bankruptcy Code to Private Equity Funds in Managing Distressed AssetsRead More