Donald N. Hoffman
Donald Hoffman is Partner-in-Charge of the firm's Maryland office. Don served as Managing Partner at the Hoffman Group LLC, a full-service accounting and consulting firm before the firm joined EisnerAmper. Don’s expertise includes accounting, tax planning, business consulting, strategic planning, business succession, buy/sell agreements, and estate planning.
Don also has extensive experience in the construction industry, as well as the manufacturing, wholesale distribution and government contracting industries. He brings over three decades of combined experience at an international and a regional CPA and consulting firm.
Don has built multiple successful businesses in a variety of industries, and he is able to anticipate challenges that business owners may face and offer innovative solutions and guidance every step of the way. He was the Director of the Construction Industry Focus Group and has vast experience in management advisory services, including mergers, acquisitions, sales of businesses, turnarounds, corporate restructuring, and financing.
Don frequently presents and writes on a variety of topics including tax legislation changes, tax credits and incentives, business consulting, and construction accounting for various professional organizations and publications.
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
- Government Contracting
- Real Estate
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Baltimore: BS, Accounting; MS, Taxation & Business
- FINRA Series 7, 66
- Licensed in Life & Health Insurance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Society of Accounting & Tax Professionals
- American Subcontractors Association
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- Building Congress & Exchange
- Maryland Construction Network
- Top of Virginia Building Association
Insights from Donald
Succession Planning for Construction Companies: Considerations for a Successful TransitionRead More