- Accounting Services
- Closely Held Businesses
- Marketing Communications Companies
- Financial Planning
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Tulane University: BS, Management (Accounting concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Carey Gertler is a Partner in the Private Business Services Group. As a business advisor with over 20 years of public accounting experience, Carey provides a broad range of accounting, financial planning and tax advisory services to middle market businesses and high net worth individuals. He has specialized expertise in advertising, public relations and marketing communications companies.
In addition, Carey has experience performing due diligence and providing management advisory services. His in-depth knowledge and understanding of corporate, partnership and individual taxation includes representing clients in connection with federal, state and local examinations, and assisting with sales and use tax matters. Carey also performs individual financial planning and advises clients in matters of estate planning, income taxation and retirement planning.